Chatbots are fast becoming a broad technology initiative for many organizations. Chatbots integrate with legacy systems and use natural language processing to create real-time conversations and information exchanges with users.
This emerging platform has unlimited potential for business applications, including and analyze information from various sources to:
- Create efficiencies
- Improve processes
- Increase revenue
Free up resources within business to answer and even predict customer queries.
source: Drift, August 2018
By providing customers and suppliers within your supply chain with an always-on and consistent self-service, the SYSPRO Bot enables you to:
with an always-on (24/7) , consistent service for customers and suppliers within your supply chain, across the globe.
- Hosted in Azure and makes use of the Microsoft Bot Framework, allowing 24/7 availability across the globe
- Interacts through any platform and device of choice
- Makes use of machine learning, natural language parameters, and Microsoft’s Language Understanding Intelligence Service to interpret human language
- Can be “trained” on the skills they are able to perform, with approximately 60 skillsets currently available, which can be streamlined to perform a complete process
- The identity of the Bot can match your organization to assume a digital ‘persona’ and become the ‘face’ of the company
- Meets and adheres to predetermined security and authentication protocols
Below are a few of the commands you can use to interact with the Ken:
- You will need to initiate the conversation by greeting the bot E.g. “Hi”
- You can perform a price enquiry or logon to perform more functions.
- In searches, when the bot asks for a Stock code, Supplier, etc. You can either enter the code (eg. “A100”) or description or event reply * to view the first 5 items
- If you ever get stuck in a search, you can just type “Exit” to end the conversation and reply with “Hi” again to restart the conversation.
The (AI) web robot resides within the SYPRO free slots real money no deposit ecosystem and is referred to as a “Digital Citizen” within SYSPRO. Its main purpose is to drive self-service requests by integrating with free slots real money no deposit systems and orchestrating operations for simple or repetitive tasks.
The SYSPRO Bot engages with stakeholders across the organization, whether internal or supply-chain focused, and connects to the SYSPRO free slots real money no deposit solution to accomplish specific business functions enabling businesses to evaluate which of their repetitive processes they can ‘train’ a Bot to perform as proficiently as anyone else would, and automate that process using this digital citizen. With a set of approximately 60 skill sets available for managing free slots real money no deposit specific functions, the digital citizen can assist internal users or external customers with surfacing information or performing tasks such as price queries, stock lookups, order status and more.
The Chatbot can interact with any interface and any device via any platform, allowing Customers and Suppliers to access him via a company website, Facebook messenger, or any app where he can be added as a contact.